Connect Polar H10 to Strava: A Step-By-Step Tutorial
How to Connect Polar H10 to Strava
To connect Polar H10 to Strava, follow these instructions:
- Ensure your Polar H10 is charged and you are wearing it.
- Open the Strava app.
- Tap the “Record” button on the bottom pane.
- Click the heart rate icon in the center.
- Under “Available Sensors”, Select the Polar H10.
- It should now show “Connected”.
When you start an exercise, your Strava app will show your live heart rate from your Polar H10.
Polar H10 Not Connecting to Strava
If your Polar H10 is not connecting to Strava, it can only be due to a few reasons. Don’t worry, they’re all easy fixes. Let’s take a look:
- Polar H10 battery is dead – it can be difficult to determine if your Polar H10 battery is good or now because there is no LED to show you the current battery level. If your H10 is not connecting to your Strava app, then replace the battery and try again.
- Polar H10 is out of range – if your Polar H10 is too far away from the device you’re trying to pair to, it won’t work. Bring the device back close to your Polar H10 chest strap and try again.
- Polar h10 is connected to another device – if your Polar H10 is connected to another device, it won’t be able to connect to Strava on your phone. The H10 chest strap can only be connected to one device at a time.
- Outdated Software – this is the least likely possibility, but it’s worth trying. Make sure your Polar H10 chest strap, the device you’re trying to connect to, and the Strava app are all up-to-date.
How to Connect Strava to Polar Flow
Polar Flow is a great online tool that allows you to track your health data collected from your Polar device.
It can also pull data straight from your Strava app. Let’s take a look at how to connect Strava to Polar Flow, so you can track your workouts all in one place:
- Go to Polar Flow.
- Create an account if you haven’t already.
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Select the “Partners” tab.
- Find Strava, then select “Connect”.
- A box will pop up asking if you want to connect, select “OK”.
- You will be redirected to the Strava site where you must login.
- Then, give permissions. Select “Authorize”.
- You will be redirected back to Polar Flow. You have now successfully synced your Polar Flow data to Strava.
All of your Polar Flow data moving forward will be displayed on your Strava app.
Polar Flow Not Syncing With Strava
If Polar Flow is not syncing with Strava it is because it is likely not set up correctly. Click here to proceed back to the set-up section and do it again.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Ken is a Data Analyst in the Healthcare industry and the owner and sole contributor to The Wearable Guy.